In honor of the date being 11-11-11, we have chosen eleven cars that represent the beauty and grace of the automotive industry:
1. The Bugatti Veyron Super Sports: This luxury vehicle takes the number one spot for having the fastest engine, able to accelerate from 0-60 in 2.5 seconds.
2. Lamborghini Reventon: The most powerful and the most expensive Lamborghini ever built is second on our list. It takes 3.3 seconds to reach 60 mph and it has a top speed of 211 mph.
3. Ferrari Enzo: The Ferrari Enzo is third; considered by many enthusiasts as the ultimate modern Ferrari.
4. 2011 Bentley Continental GT: Given what Bentley has revealed thus far, the 2011 Continental GT has what it takes to continue its reign as the super-rich’s chariot of choice.
5. 2011 Aston Martin V8 Vantage N420 Roadster: The Aston Martin N420 edition is distinguished by a carbon fibre splitter, side strakes and diffuser.
6. The Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG: The Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Gullwing is the first Mercedes automobile designed in-house by AMG.
7. Pagani Zonda C12: Promising to deliver a top speed of 215 mph, the Pagani Zonda C12 can reach 0-60 in 3.5 seconds.
8. SC Ultimate Aero: SC Ultimate Aero is famous for its stability and sustainability of speeds over 250 mph.
9. Koenigsegg CCX: Swedish made, the Koenigsegg is fighting hard to become the fastest car in the world.
10. 2011 Jaguar XJ: 2011 Jaguar XJ has the flamboyant lines of an Italian torpedo and the driving manners of a German autobahn cruiser.
11. Audi A7: Lastly the A7 Sportback offers a choice of four V6 engines: two gasoline and two turbodiesel. All have direct fuel injection and a range of 204 to 300 hp.