Sameday’s Retail Written Warranty
Sameday Auto Scratch & Dent Repair maintains the highest standard of quality. The labor performed by Sameday Auto Scratch & Dent Repair is guaranteed against any defect in workmanship or Sameday supplied refinish materials for as long as you own your car.
Sameday Auto Scratch & Dent Repair guarantees that for as long as you own your car Sameday Auto Scratch & Dent Repair will correct or repair all defects which are attributed to defective or faulty workmanship in the repairs stated on the repair invoice, unless caused by or damaged resulting from accidents, negligence, abuse or misuse.
All parts are subject to their manufacturer’s warranty. This guarantee does not include normal wear acquired from driving conditions.
Repairs must be made by Sameday Auto Scratch & Dent Repair. This guarantee is non-transferable. Paint Warranty is valid only when paint is applied over original factory finishes that are free of defect.
This written warranty shall be null and void if the repair is altered, adjusted or tampered with by any person not authorized by the above named shop.
Spies Hecker Lifetime Warranty (Specifically Approved for Sameday Auto Scratch & Dent Repair)
The body shop you have chosen cares enough to give you the very best. As Europe’s leading manufacturer of automotive refinishing products, Spies Hecker has over 120 years of experience. Spies Hecker has combines its expertise with the outstanding workmanship of select body shops, like the one you chose, to ensure that you will receive a beautiful and long-lasting finish for your car.
1. Subject to the terms and conditions of the warranty agreement, the Lifetime Warranty Body Shop agrees to warrant the covered Spies Hecker refinishing products against covered defects for the life of the vehicles so long as the vehicle is owned by the original customer.
2. The warranty is effective as of the date the customer is issued a warranty certificate by the collision repair shop which performed the original refinishing work. For the first three (3) years from this date, the warranty covers 100% of the costs of the repair. Thereafter, 50% of the costs of repair are covered under the warranty. Transportation costs, including car rental costs, incurred by the customer are not covered under the warranty.
3. Refinishing technicians’ annual attendance and completion of product and procedure update training.
The warranty covers the following defects only:
1. Lifting and peeling of the topcoat or other coatings;
2.Cracking or checking; and
3. Loss of total gloss due to chalking or fading (only if gloss cannot be recreated by polishing).
4. Blending and melting in of clear by Refinishing Technician using Spies Hecker recommended products and procedures.
The following defects are not covered by the warranty:
1. Rust originating, or blemishes caused by rust, from within the auto body;
2. Intentional or accidental scratches, abrasions or chips;
3. Color changes;
4. Environmental pollution damage;
5. Damage caused by the improper use of detergent, polishes or waxes;
7. Damage caused by a deficient or insufficiently prepared surface; and
8. Damage caused by excessive polishing.
In this event:
Of the appearance of any defects covered by the Spies Hecker Lifetime Warranty, the certificate holder must take the vehicle to the Spies Hecker authorized body shop that did the original work to have the defect inspected. This inspection will be performed by the body shop and the local Spies Hecker representative who services the body shop.
The customer has moved away from the body shop that originally completed the repair, the vehicles may be taken to any Spies Hecker authorized body shop for inspection or work covered by the warranty. Please contact Spies Hecker’s Customer Care Department at 888-371-3313 for the approved Spies Hecker body shop near you.